| ||Art Gallery - Artists|
| ||Art Gallery - Artists Uncorked|
| ||Art Gallery - Contacts|
| ||Arts Gallery - Young Rembrandts|
| ||Danville Quarterly Newsletter||Sign up to receive Danville's Live Locally quarterly newsletter.|
| ||Danville Youth Council||The mission of the Danville Youth Council (DYC) is to provide Middle and High School students the opportunity to represent the interests of their peers in the Danville area.
The DYC will be made up of members striving to improve their community. Sub-committees are established to complete the goals of the councils.
Any San Ramon, Danville, or Alamo resident currently enrolled in Middle and High school is eligible to be a member of the Danville Youth Council. The application period for each year runs from mid-April to mid-May. We are looking for people who are:
Some benefits you will get:
• Meet new people and interact with teens from around the valley
• Get involved with the community
• Develop important life skills
• Participate in team-building events
• Learn skills that can be used for college and job applications
• Create an atmosphere where teens feel safe and comfortable to express themselves and their ideas
• Encourage the development of community awareness for middle school and high school issues
• Promote interaction between the schools in Danville
• Act as an advocate for teens in the community
• Foster a greater involvement of youth in municipal government and civic affairs
• Study problems, activities, and concerns of youth, especially as they relate to programs of the Town of Danville
| ||Meetings - Art Commissions||Notification of Arts Commission Meetings|
| ||Meetings - Design Review Board||Public Meeting Notification of the Design Review Board|
| ||Meetings - Heritage Resources Commission||Notification of the Heritage Resource Commission public meeting|
| ||Meetings - Historic Design Review Committee|
| ||Meetings - Parks & Leisure Services Commission||Parks & Leisure Services Commission Public Meetings|
| ||Meetings - Planning Commission||Notification of public Planning Commission meetings|
| ||Meetings - Town Council||Notification of the public meetings of the Town Council|
| ||Recreation - Mobile Rec (5-10Y)||Do you want to know when the mobile rec van Arts & Parks on the Go is on the move?
We are visiting different parks throughout the year and staff will provide all the materials and equipment. The Arts and Recreation activities will vary by park. Activities are designed for children ages 5-10 years.
FREE ARTS, CRAFTS AND GAMES! STOP BY AND PLAY TODAY!
The park site will be announced via Facebook and Instagram prior to the event. Arts & Rec on the Go is intended to be a spontaneous event for our neighborhood parks. Follow us on Facebook at townofdanvilleca and Instagram @danvilleparksca for upcoming dates and locations.
For more information, contact the Danville Community Center at (925) 314-3400.
| ||Recreation Activity Guide||The Town of Danville published a recreation activity guide 4 times a year.|
| ||RFP & Bids|
| ||Shopping - Shop, Dine & Play|
| ||Silver Streak Newsletter||The Town of Danville's Recreation, Arts & Community Services publishes a quarterly newsletter of available activities for our older citizen's 55 years and above.|